Exterior Architectural Paint
EcoPaint environmentally friendly, low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) is 100% pure acrylic high-quality exterior coating, suitable for plaster, timber, masonry, brick or other similar building surfaces. Available in a wide range of colours, this paint has excellent covering power, low splatter and simple water wash-up.
Features and Benefits
- Hardwearing, washable and scrubbable coating
- Excellent adhesion
- Mould/fungus resistance
- Improved hardness and flexibility
- Easy application by brush, roller or spray
- Water clean up
- Improved UV light resistance
- Non-yellowing whites
- Wide range of standard and custom colours available
- Low VOC and Low Odour
Equipment & Tools
Apply by brush, roller or spray, as appropriate.
- Stir thoroughly before using. Prior to use. Maximum dilution is 10%.
- All surfaces must be clean and in sound condition.
- Remove all oil, dirt, grease, flaking paint and contamination.
- Fill cracks and holes in the surface as required.
- Failure to correctly prepare a surface may result in coating failure.
- For unpainted plasterboard apply one coat of EcoPaint Undercoat.
- Pre-painted surfaces should be tested for compatibility and adhesion prior to overcoating.
Conduct a small test patch in an inconspicuous area to ensure product performance. This will indicate the time required for project completion, the suitability of the product for paint and substrate, and most effective removal method.
Do not apply in temperatures under 12 Degrees Celsius or late in the day, to ensure adequate drying time.
Avoid painting in high temperatures to avoid gloss damage and ensure surface adhesion and coating durability.
In cold weather do not overcoat until the first coat is fully dried.
Weather conditions must be favourable as rain, moisture or dew may cause damage to the coating.
Coloured Viscous Liquid
Film Forming Temperature:
Low Sheen, Gloss
The information given in this data sheet is based on many years experience and is correct to the best of our knowledge. However as the use of our product is beyond our control we can only be responsible for the quality of our product at the time of dispatch. For additional information about specifications or application please contact our company. As this information is of a general nature we cannot assume responsibility for individual use.