PaveCoat Cure & Seal
For freshly paved concrete surfaces
PaveCoat Cure & Seal is a solvent-based, acrylic concrete sealer designed for “same day” application. PaveCoat Cure & Seal can be applied directly to green curing concrete which will assist in water retention and improve cure strength.
PaveCoat Cure & Seal should not have a gloss finish. Should a gloss finish be required, apply an additional coat of PaveCoat.
- Same day concrete sealing
- Freshly poured concrete protection
- Dust protective coating
- Improves the curing efficiency of concrete
- Reduces concrete salt ‘efflorescence’ on coloured surfaces
- Provides greater wear resistance and durability
- Improves colour retention of coloured concrete
- Prevents surface dusting
- Suitable for a range of smooth and rough surfaces
- Excellent surface penetration
- Ideal for faux brick, without additional thinning
For detailed substrate preparation and application steps, please download the full application guide.
Prepare surfaces using Nu-EcoSafe Etch and Nu-EcoSafe Ultra Etch, and pressure wash prior to PaveCoat Cure & Seal application.
Airless Spray, Roller or Brush
10°C to 30°C ambient, dry conditions.
Do not apply if; Rain is likely within 12 hours, it is late in the day or early in the morning. Failure to observe these directions can result in coating damage and surface clouding.
- Apply 1 even coat drying times
- For gloss finish, apply an additional coat of PaveCoat
Do not apply PaveCoat Cure & Seal late in the day or early in the morning. Sealer affected by moisture loses gloss and may appear milky.
PaveCoat Cure & Seal contains flammable solvents and suitable safety precautions must be taken during handling and application.
- Ensure adequate ventilation at all times when applying the sealer. Avoid contact with Naked flames, Sparks, Pilot lights and other sources of ignition.
- Avoid contact with Eyes and Skin
PaveCoat Cure & Seal is highly flammable and skin contact should be avoided.
PaveCoat Cure & Seal
Clear viscous liquid
Film Forming Temperature:
Dry Film Thickness:
Highly (>85% Volatiles)
Ambient Application Temperature:
10°C - 30°C
The information given in this data sheet is based on many years experience and is correct to the best of our knowledge. However as the use of our product is beyond our control we can only be responsible for the quality of our product at the time of dispatch. For additional information about specifications or application please contact our company. As this information is of a general nature we cannot assume responsibility for individual use.