Refinishing System For Metal Roofing
Superior Coating for Metal Surfaces
Flexi-Shield is an innovative, nanotechnology modified acrylic polymer coating formulated specifically as a refinishing system for weathered and old coated metal roofing, guttering, metal fencing and metal façade cladding.
The unique nanotechnology formulation properties substantially lower surface friction to reduce dirt pick up and retention, providing excellent long-term self-cleanability and exterior durability.
Flexi-Shield is available in low sheen or matt finishes and can be custom colour matched upon request.
Flexi-Shield Features & Benefits:
• Low VOC
• Self-cleaning nanotechnology formulation
46 Standard colours
• 10-year manufacturer’s warranty (details available upon request)
• Excellent durability against the harsh Australian environment
• Total waterproof protection
• Excellent resistance to moss, lichen and surface spoilage bacteria
• Can be custom colour matched upon request
Flexi-Shield Quick Guide:
- Available in matt and low sheen finishes
- 46 Standard colours
- UV resistant pigments
- Long term durability
- Protection against moss and lichen growth
- Self-cleaning nanotechnology
- Drinking water safe
- Easy application
Opaque white or coloured viscous liquid
8.5 – 9.0
Film Forming Temperature:
Dry Film Thickness:
Gloss, Matt and Low Sheen
Ambient Application Temperature:
10°C – 30°C
5m²/L (per coat)
The information given in this data sheet is based on many years of experience and is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, as the use of our product is beyond our control we can only be responsible for the quality of our product at the time of dispatch. For additional information about specifications or application please contact our company. As this information is of a general nature we cannot assume responsibility for individual use.