Non-hazardous, Biodegradable, Graffiti Remover
There are many graffiti removal products on the market, but their effectiveness distinguishes our products from the others. EcoSafe Strip Graffiti Remover gives you the results you desire. Fast, effective removal, easy cleanup, and minimal ghosting to leave your walls and surfaces with their original appearance.
EcoSafe Strip Graffiti Remover is a new generation of environmentally friendly graffiti remover formulated to remove problem graffiti and unfortunate overspray without harming the underlying painted surface. It is also very effective on a multitude of products, including:
- permanent marker
- paint pens
- tape residue
- scuff marks
- label residue
- chewing gum and more
Environmentally safe and easy to use, it is a clear, biodegradable liquid with an inoffensive odour.
Highly Effective Paint Removal
- Will not fog or streak Perspex, Laminex or glass
- Will not damage most underlying protective paints
- Fully Biodegradable
- Low odour
- Easy clean-up with running water
- Non-caustic – will not burn skin
Ecosafe Strip – Graffiti remover is suitable for removing paint, ink and adhesive-based products from many surfaces and finishes. Such a highly versatile product is ideal for many purposes and organisations.
- Professional painters and decorators
- Local Councils
- Transport and fleet management organisations
- Contract cleaning organisations
- Small businesses
- Body corporate organisations
- Sign maintenance cleaners
- Real estate agents
- Retail outlets
- Domestic applications
Not only is Nu Ecosafe Strip – Graffiti Remover highly effective it is also a cost-effective solution that saves time and expense while also having a myriad of uses.
- Requires much less chemical to achieve desired results
- Reduces man-hours and effort required to complete a project
- Lowers insurance costs for worker safety and storage hazards
- Non-hazardous, unlike other acidic cleaners.
- Cover/protect areas where the paint is to be left on. This includes adjoining surfaces where over-spray may travel. Polyethylene sheets make a very effective barrier. If using masking tape, apply two layers of tape and remove the top layer immediately after application, as the remover may soak through the tape, damaging the paint under it. Plants should be covered or washed thoroughly with water before and during application.
- The product should not be diluted and must not be mixed before application.
- Remove all filters from the pump, sprayer and gun. Prime the pump and run the stripper through the hose and gun until all previous water/solvent/paint residue has been cleaned out.
- Always prepare a test area before completing the application. This will indicate the time required for project completion and the product's suitability for the paint and substrate.
Apply an even layer of stripper onto the coating being removed. If using an airless sprayer, always start the pump at the lowest pressure setting and slowly build up the pressure until an adequate fan pattern has been generated to prevent overspray. Do not use on porous surfaces, e.g., Unpainted brick or concrete. For removing Graffiti off porous surfaces, use Nu-EcoSafe-Strip Industrial Paint Stripper.
The time required to remove or soften graffiti/overspray depends on the type of paint, number of paint layers and substrate temperature. Most graffiti/overspray will soften within 10 minutes. Do not let any application stay on for more than 15 minutes. If the job has not been completed, wipe off the softened graffiti/overspray with a cotton cloth and reapply the EcoSafe Strip Graffiti remover.
Coverage rate 3.7 to 5 sq. metre per Litre depending on surface.
Ambient and surface temperatures should be in the range of 20oC to 32oC. The product performs effectively at lower temperatures (even at 0oC), but the dwell time increases.
For small areas, removal of residue can be completed by wiping with a dry cotton cloth, followed by a warm or soapy water rinse. For larger surfaces, removal can be accomplished by pressure washing at approximately 600 psi with fresh water.
This product may cause skin irritation. Wear protective equipment and refer to the Safety Data Sheet for more information.
3 - 6 m2/L m2/L
The information given in this data sheet is based on many years experience and is correct to the best of our knowledge. However as the use of our product is beyond our control we can only be responsible for the quality of our product at the time of dispatch. For additional information about specifications or application please contact our company. As this information is of a general nature we cannot assume responsibility for individual use.